Blog Informasi Tentang Burung Ciblek dan Burung Kicauan Lokal

Out of Pocket

It's been two days without television, internet or landline. NO MAN'S LAND.

Blog? With only words? WITHOUT PICTURES??

But who would read?

Confession: The past 24 hours have revealed that I get nervous energy feeling disconnected. Cell phone and ipad only get you so far. I should be happy about having legit downtime, but caught myself wondering if I was missing out.

ON WHAT? Who knows because most other times I long for genuine quiet time without demands.

Is it a case of you want what you can't have?

Do you think blogs can be successful without pictures? Are compelling words enough? For me the answer would be yes, but I increasingly wonder if this generation really cares about what is being said, or just the way it looks. Thoughts? ,